Tuesday, March 25, 2008

whimper.


I'm so disappointed in myself. Just feel like crying right here at my desk. I wanted to go to yarn school so damned bad just to learn something new and to get away for a bit, but I let my brain talk me out of it. Life is just poopy sometimes. Poopy and unfair. Why don't my brain and my heart ever agree on anything. I wish they'd get their shit together.

On top of that, my slobbery has gotten out of hand in the last month, and I'm having trouble catching up. I was doing so well, but with two jobs and class and being tired and "blech" feeling, I just let it go. I almost need a couple of kid/work free days to get shit back on track, but my ex will only take one kid at a time because he likes to screw with me like that. poop poop pooooooop. WTF. I gotta get back on track, but I'm just not able to see how right now.

No comments: